Updated: Dec 8, 2020
Cloud Migration with Cloud Endure
Cloud migration would not be time consuming, complex, and heavy for the pockets. Cloud migration with the help of cloud endure simplifies and reduces cost of the cloud migration by providing automated lift and sift solution. Organizations looking for DR can host large number of machines to AWS with the help of Cloud Endure without worrying about the compatibility or performance disruption. Any re-architect can be done once our machines are running on AWS.
With CloudEndure Migration, an agent-based solution, you can migrate all applications and databases that run on supported versions of Windows and Linux OS. This includes Windows Server versions 2003/2008/2012/2016/2019 and Linux distributions, such as CentOS, RHEL, OEL, SUSE, Ubuntu, and Debian. CloudEndure Migration supports common databases, including Oracle and SQL Server, as well as enterprise applications such as SAP.
Disaster Recovery with Cloud Endure
When disaster strikes like data center failures, a server goes down, cyber-attack, etc. can disrupt an organization’s business and can cause data loss, revenue loss, and loss of reputation. Cloud Endure Disaster Recovery reduces downtime & data loss by providing fast, reliable recovery to the physical, virtual, and cloud-based servers into AWS.
We can use Cloud Endure Disaster Recovery to protect our critical data, including, Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, and SAP.
How does It work?
1. Agent Installation – We need to install the Cloud Endure Agent on the source machine which replicates all the data into the low-cost staging area in the target AWS region.
2. Automation & Machine Conversion – it performs and machine conversion so that our source machine will boot and run on AWS. All these automated processes are executed on the launched EC2 machines with minutes irrespective of the size of the machine. This reduces RTO.
3. Staging Area – Staging areas contain low-cost resources provisioned and managed automatically by cloud endure and this reduces provisioning of the duplicate resources. The Staging area doesn't run on the live version of the workloads hence, we don’t have to pay for the software licenses or the high-performance infrastructure rather we pay only for the low-compute and the storage.
4. Failover – when disaster strikes, launch automated failover from cloud endure console. It will spin the most up to date version of the machine. You can instruct to spin up the source machine by selecting the preferred time in the console.
5. Continuous Replication – Cloud endure replicates any changes we made to the source machine, this enables RPOs. During the drill, we can enable it from the cloud endure console to launch fully loaded workloads as per the pre-defined properties.
6. Failback – What happens once the disaster is over? Cloud endure uses automated machine conversion to the perform failback on up-to-date resources to the source. All this happens without disrupting the business operations.
Cloud Migration – We can use Cloud Endure Migration to perform automated migration to AWS and no additional cost. Each free license of cloud endure migration allows 90 days of use following agent installation.
After the free 90 days period, the machines will stop replicating. However, we can still migrate by reinstalling the cloud endure agent with new account.
Disaster Recovery – Cloud Endure Disaster Recovery is billed hourly per source server registered irrespective of provisioned storage. This gives us the flexibility to use the solution by paying on an hourly basis.
In addition to the CloudEndure Disaster Recovery subscription fee, we pay for the low-cost staging resources that CloudEndure Disaster Recovery creates (e.g., EC2, EBS) during continuous replication. Payment for fully provisioned resources is only required during disaster recovery drills or recovery mode
If you need my assistance, share us the details @techsurinder and I will get back to you.